Saturday, August 2, 2014

Find your Passion, Created by Jill Scraps













Another photo that I found of Kassi while browsing through photos and memories. She was in a hat phase :) I used the GS Buffet, Find Your Passion, Created by Jill Scraps. I am learning some new tricks and merged papers to the gesso to create the background that I wanted. This kit is endless with possibilities and absolutely adorable!

http://store.gingerscraps.net/search.php?mode=search&by_title=Y&by_descr=Y&by_sku=Y&search_in_subcategories=Y&including=all&substring=Find+Your+Passion&by_fulldescr=Y&by_shortdescr=Y]













My adorable daughter that is growing up way way to fast.. this was a photo a couple years ago that I took after practicing a new "updo" at my salon. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

I used the new GS buffet kit from Created by Jill Scraps, Find your Passion. I had a bit of fun learning a few new things..I mixed up the gesso and added papers to it creating a mask. Then I also mixed up the mishmashed edges and making them into pieces to frame my photo. I love learning new things!!
Here is where you can find the new kit:
http://store.gingerscraps.net/search.php?mode=search&by_title=Y&by_descr=Y&by_sku=Y&search_in_subcategories=Y&including=all&substring=Find+Your+Passion&by_fulldescr=Y&by_shortdescr=Y

No comments:

Post a Comment