Friday, July 4, 2014

Relax Bundle FWP Stitches Artistic Expressions and Happy Artistic Expression Templates, Designs by Laura Burger









A couple of layouts I did using the new collection called "Relax Bundle FWP Stitches- Artistic Expression"  This collection is so beautiful and I loved working with it because of the unique pieces that it has.  Designs by Laura Burger is such a fantastic designer and each collection she does seems to be perfect for the layouts that I want to create.  You can get this collection at https://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=33358&cat=0&page=1

On the layout that I did with Sierra in it I also used one of my most favorite templates that Designs by Laura Burger has made.  The Happy Artistic Expressions template is one that I have used over and over and seems to be a completely different look with each one of the layouts that I have done.  You can find those templates here: https://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=33033&cat=0&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment